Indian Untreated Hair Tresses (Natural Black Hair) is the perfect blend to your natural hair which is more trend nowadays. Hair tresses are easy to blend with natural black hair. Tresses are available in custom sizes to match the requirement of customer needs.
Are you looking for a seamless way to add volume to your hair then should try our natural black hair tresses which are carefully assembled to give the hair texture a good lightweight fix.
Here in Durai Human Hair, we will make sure that you purchase value-added world-class hair-related products at the best price on the market.
Natural Black Hair Specification:
- Untreated or natural Black Hair Tresses are available in custom sizes
- Natural black tresses are packed as weft
- Each tress are 5-6 grams each
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. what is the durability status?
Hair’s durability depends on the maintenance of the hair extensions, strictly don’t do chemical treatment on hair.
2. Can you use electric hair styling?
Yes, virgin hair is allowed to use hair straightener or hair curler to style but overdo or frequently use of heat will make the hair cause breakage.
3. How to treat dry or tangled hair?
Use Shampoo and conditioner to treat the hair dryness once or twice a week if used regularly.
Comb the hair after wash and pack properly.
4. Any suggestions to wash the hair?
Always use a mild shampoo to wash the hair, rinse well and leave to dry.
Comb with a proper brush after drying.
5. Where is it sourced from?
The raw hair is sourced from temples only.
6. Is it Remy hair or non-Remy hair?
The raw hair sourced from temples is 100% Remy hair, which is a single donor hair. Whereas non-Remy hair is sourced from garbage and processed using chemicals to look like Remy hair
7. What are the colors and textures available?
We have only natural colors like Black, Brown, White & Grey (Salt & Pepper) and Natural textures like straight, wavy, and curly.